St. Petersburg and Baltic Capitals
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Tour Vilnius, a UNESCO World Heritage site, including stops at the Cathedral Square, the President’s Palace and the KGB Museum.
- Take in Riga's Old Town, then spend the afternoon exploring on your own.
- In Sigulda, visit the bubbling freshwater springs of the Gutmanis’ Cave in Gauja National Park.
- Enjoy lunch at seaside Parnu, considered Estonia’s “summer capital.”
- Spend two days in Tallinn, exploring sites like the Estonian Open-Air Museum and the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- While in St. Petersburg, take a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum and enjoy lunch with a local family.
Approximately $5,094 from Seattle.
Single Supplement: Approximately $795.
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!