University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
China, Tibet and the Yangtze River
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- In Beijing, visit Tiananmen Square and three UNESCO World Heritage sites—the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace.
- Ride in a rickshaw through Beijing’s ancient “hutongs.”
- Stop at the Mu Tian Yu section of the Great Wall.
- Taste the local cuisine with a traditional Peking Duck dinner.
- Tour the impressive Terra Cotta Warriors' complex.
- See and learn about pandas in Chongqing.
- Visit a local Tibetan family home.
- Spend three days cruising on the Yangtze River, including the Three Rivers Gorge.
Optional extension: Shanghai, 3 days/2 nights
Approximately $6,171 from Seattle.
Single Supplement: Approximately $1,595.
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!