China, Tibet and the Yangtze River
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- In Beijing, visit Tiananmen Square and three UNESCO World Heritage sites—the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace.
- Ride in a rickshaw through Beijing’s ancient “hutongs.”
- Stop at the Mu Tian Yu section of the Great Wall.
- Taste the local cuisine with a traditional Peking Duck dinner.
- Tour the impressive Terra Cotta Warriors' complex.
- See and learn about pandas in Chongqing.
- Visit a local Tibetan family home.
- Spend three days cruising on the Yangtze River, including the Three Rivers Gorge.
Optional extension: Shanghai, 3 days/2 nights
$5,195 land only or $6,471 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $676 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $1,595
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!