University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Machu Picchu to the Galapagos Islands
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Visit historic Cuzco, South America’s oldest, continuously inhabited city.
- Journey through the indigenous villages of Sacred Valley, where residents still wear traditional clothes and live by age-old customs.
- Walk amongst the ruins of Machu Picchu, the mysterious 15th century “Lost City of the Incas.”
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands and experience close encounters with giant tortoises, sea lions, iguanas and more.
- Straddle two hemispheres on a visit to the Middle of the World Monument in Quito.
Optional Pre-tour Extension: Amazon rainforest, 5 days/4 nights
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!