University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Join UW tour host Trish Bostrom on an exciting cruise to the North Sea! You'll begin this unforgettable trip in the bustling city of Reykjavik, Iceland, the birthplace of written Norse mythology. From there, you'll journey on to fascinating ports in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, all while learning more about this area from lecturers, authors, and destination experts.
- In Reykjavik, take the opportunity to explore this exciting capital of Iceland
- Visit Heimaey Island, where a golf course is set inside of a volcanic crater
- Stop at Torshavn, the largest town of the Faroe Islands
- Marvel at the beautiful fjords of Geiranger, Norway, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- During your stop in Oslo, visit the Viking Ship Museum or the National gallery, which houses Edward Munch’s famous painting The Scream
- Spend your last night in Helsingborg, one of the oldest cities in Sweden
Spend 11 nights aboard the Six-Star Crystal Symphony, which has received the rank of “World’s Best” from Travel + Leisure for 17 consecutive years. Don’t miss out on this fantastic itinerary to this stunning part of the world, book today!
Cabin categories range from $4,295 to $13,265. Airfare is additional.
Single Supplement: Available upon request.
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!