Activity Level: Mildly Active
Special UW pricing extended through September 30!
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy 10 nights on Oceania's Marinia.
- The journey begins in Papeete, Tahiti, where travelers can tour the new Jardins de Paofai or spend a day pursuing Le Marche, an open market.
- In Moorea, snorkel, scuba dive or hike up to the Afareaitu Waterfalls; the possibilities are endless on this beautiful Windward island.
- Explore pristine Fakarava, designated as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve due to the rare species found on this island.
- View the stunning coral and colorful fishes in Rangiroa on a glass bottom boat, or kick your shoes off and relax on a pink sand beach.
- Spend three days on Bora Bora, snorkeling with sharks and sting rays, riding a jet boat or touring the “most romantic island” via truck.
- The soft scent of vanilla will welcome you to the island of Raiatea, home to several vanilla plantations.
Cabin prices range from $3,999 (inside stateroom) - $6,999 (penthouse suite), including round trip air from many major cities.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!