Australia and New Zealand
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Join UW professor emeritus James Karr on this small group tour of the nature rich lands of Australia and New Zealand.
Tour highlights include:
- Snorkel and swim at the Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest living organism.
- Meet with the Warlpiri tribespeople and learn about their aboriginal culture.
- Tour the gorgeous Sydney Opera House.
- At Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park take in a sunset that makes the rock formations appear to glow red.
- Spend a day at leisure in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Visit the fascinating Ruakuri Cave, which is illuminated by glowworms.
$7,574 land only or $9,157 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $1,062 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $2,195
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!