University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Journey through Vietnam
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Spend two full days in Hanoi, exploring this city’s interesting attractions such as the historical Ba Dinh Square and the infamous Hoa Lo Prison.
- Visit the Old Town of Hoi An, selected as a UNESCO World Heritage site due to its unique history as a port for Dutch, Chinese, Portuguese and Japanese traders.
- In Hue, a UNESCO World Heritage site, take in the Purple Forbidden City complex.
- Cruise the Mekong River to visit the floating market at Cai Rang.
- Enjoy two days in Saigon, otherwise known as Ho Chi Minh City. Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, the Reunification Palace and the History Museum.
$2,995 land only or $4,247 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $552 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $1,595
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!