Machu Picchu to the Galapagos
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Check off two "bucket list" destinations and have the time of your life with our upcoming trip to Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands. With near-private access to the enigmatic ruins of Machu Picchu and a four-day cruise through the Galapagos accompanied by an experienced naturalist, travelers are given an exclusive look at two of the world’s greatest gems.
Tour highlights include:
- Visit historic Cuzco, South America’s oldest, continuously-inhabited city and the archaeological hub of the American continents.
- Journey through the indigenous villages of Sacred Valley, where residents live much like their ancestors, wearing traditional clothes and adhering to age-old customs.
- Explore the ruins of Machu Picchu. While there, come to your own conclusions about the mysterious 15th-century “Lost City of the Incas” and what its architect had in mind.
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands aboard a privately-chartered boat. You'll experience close encounters with giant tortoises, sea lions, iguanas, and more in Darwin’s "living laboratory."
- Straddle two hemispheres on a visit to the Middle of the World Monument in Quito
Join us for this fascinating trip, full of informative guided tours that will leave you marveling at the depth of this region’s ecological diversity and exciting history. This trip always fills fast, so make your reservation today!
$7,595 land only or $8,093 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $698 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $3,195
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!