University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book before March 12 and save $300 per person.
Commanding castles, rolling hills, and stunning countryside await travelers on this exclusive trip to Oxford, England. Travelers are afforded access to exclusive sites including Highclere Castle, of Downton Abbey fame, and a private tour of Blenheim Palace with Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill, the nephew of Sir Winston Churchill.
- Tour the enchanting region of Cotswold; with green pastures, charming villages, and beautiful gardens this is quintessential England
- Enjoy an exclusive guided tour and private lunch at Blenheim Palace, hosted by Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill
- Learn about present day Cotswold through a "Town and Country Forum" with local residents
- Visit Highclere Castle, which has risen to new heights of popularity due to the Downton Abbey television series
- Take a stroll through the hallowed grounds of Oxford University, the second oldest university in the world
- Visit the resting place of Sir Winston Churchill in Bladon
$3,995 per person
Single Supplement: $1,000
Operator: Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!