Pearls of Antiquity: Cruise from Istanbul to Athens
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by March 11 and save $250 per person!
Journey to a region where East truly meets West on this cruise from Turkey to Greece. Explore the area’s highlights from exotic Istanbul to Grecian architectural wonders that continue to surpass our imaginations!
Trip highlights include:
- Begin your trip with two nights in Istanbul, visiting fascinating sites like the Blue Mosque
- Visit the remains of a Venetian castle on the mythic island of Lemnos
- Walk through the stunning Acropolis in Pergamon
- Spend a day discovering Mykonos, taking in the beautiful white houses and 16th century windmills
- In Athens, visit the Parthenon, a lasting symbol of Grecian power
- Enjoy fascinating lectures by noted scholars on local topics
Spend your first two nights in Istanbul at the deluxe Crowne Plaza and ten nights aboard the premium-class MV Aegean Odyssey. Make your reservation today!
Price: Cruise cabin categories range from $4,545 - $9,545, cruise only
Single Supplement: Call Tour Operator
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!