Trade Routes of Coastal Iberia
Activity Level: Moderately Active
This eight-day voyage showcases the coastal jewels of the Iberian Peninsula between Lisbon, Barcelona and Spain’s legendary Guadalquivir River. Visit Portugal’s Algarve region, Granada, Spain and the Strait of Gibraltar – all while exploring four UNESCO World Heritage sites – aboard the five-star M.V. Tere Moana.
- Take an excursion to the charming Portuguese village of Alte, home to whitewashed homes with lattice work, handcrafted chimneys, and cobbled streets leading past charming cafes
- Visit the former Moorish capital of Silves to see the best-preserved castle in the Algarve
- Tour Seville, highlighted by the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Giralda Tower; the lavishly decorated cathedral, housing the tomb of Christopher Columbus; and the Moorish Alcázar
- Explore the British Crown Colony of Gibraltar, featuring panoramic views from the top of the world-famous rock and St. Michael’s Cave, a network of caves inside the rock
- Enjoy Granada, featuring the UNESCO World Heritage sites of the Alhambra, the Generalife and the Albayzín — which has been occupied continuously from as early as the Roman period — and a stunning mix of fortresses, architecture and majestic gardens
- Visit Ibiza, boasting a stunning shoreline, abundant marine life and medieval fortifications – also a UNESCO World Heritage site
Enjoy seven nights aboard the five-star M.V. Tere Moana, with all meals included. Don’t miss out on this beautiful and historic region, so book your reservation while there’s still space!
Cruise cabin categories range from $4,995 - $6,995, cruise only
Single Supplement: Singles are available in category 4 at $9,995 and category 2 at $10,695
Operator: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!