University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by April 20 and save $250 per person!
Breathe in the clean, crisp Alpine air and enjoy unsurpassed views of the spectacular mountains as you travel through Switzerland by train, bus, boat and foot. Switzerland’s shared borders with Italy, Germany and France make it a fascinating multicultural destination that is only surpassed by the country’s stunning natural beauty.
- Take a scenic cable car ride to Mägisalp and enjoy panoramic views of Haslital
- Visit the famous woodcarving center in Brienz and then cruise to scenic Interlaken
- Walk the Allmendhubel Flower Trail, a footpath with scenic views of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau Mountains
- Cruise on crystal clear Lake Lucerne
- Hike down to Reichenbach Falls, used as the backdrop for Sherlock Holmes stories
- Board a paddle-wheel boat to tour Lake Thun in Bern, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Spend a day exploring Meiringen on your own
- Delight in an open-air train ride through Villars-sur-Ollon
- Taste local wine at a small winery outside of Montreaux
- In Lausanne, enjoy a cruise on Lake Geneva, Europe’s largest Alpine lake
- Enjoy a guided tour of cosmopolitan Geneva
$4,545 per person
Single Supplement: $495
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!