Activity Level: Mildly Active
Ring in the New Year by escaping January’s frosty weather on this captivating cruise. Spend 13 nights aboard the six-star Serenity, part of world-renowned Crystal Cruises. Your cruise will depart from Miami; from there, you’ll experience the pristine Grand Cayman Islands, the rich history of Colombia, the marvelous Panama Canal and the beautiful bays of Mexico.
- Walk along the beautiful Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman, British West Indies, or explore the art galleries in George Town.
- Meander through cobblestone passageways in Cartagena, Colombia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Traverse the engineering masterpiece that is the Panama Canal.
- Snorkel in one of the many pristine bays of Huatulco, Mexico.
- Visit the Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens, featuring 20 acres of land dedicated to exotic plant species.
- Learn about the region’s rich colonial history with lectures by authors and destination experts aboard the Serenity.
Crystal Cruises has been ranked “World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 17 consecutive years, so don’t delay; make your reservation while space is available!
Cruise cabin categories range from $3,995 - $10,795, cruise only
Single Supplement: Available upon request
Operator: AHI & Crystal Cruises
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!