Southwest National Parks
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Discover the natural wonders in our own backyard with this trip to stunning national parks in our country’s southwest. Rich in American Indian history, archaeology and diverse plant life, this trip will delight travelers with breathtaking scenery and unforgettable adventure.
- Begin your trip at the Grand Canyon, considered one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Explore Lake Powell by raft, stopping to marvel at ancient petroglyphs believed to be 6,000 years old
- Take a four-wheel ride through Monument Valley, ending the day with wine-tasting and a delicious Western-style barbecue
- Get a glimpse of famous rock formations at Arches National Park, including Delicate Arch and Balanced Rock
- Wander the rim at Bryce Canyon National Park to take in the unique landscape, or hike down amidst the orange steeples for an up-close look
- Take a hike to the Emerald Pools or walk along the Virgin Riverside Trail at Zion National Park
Join us to explore the magnificent Southwest with expert local guides. Make your reservation today for this exciting adventure!
$3,695 per person
Single Supplement: $1,000
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!