Additional tours are being offered on the following dates:
October 1 - October 12, 2014
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Special UW pricing extended through January 31, 2014!
History springs to life on this extraordinary voyage that reflects the heart and soul of the Mediterranean. Uncover cultural and historical treasures as you sail the shores of Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Turkey and Greece aboard a vessel that offers one of the best cruising experiences at sea, Oceania Cruises’ new Riviera.
- Begin your journey in Provence, France, home to the historic port of Marseille, famous lavender fields, and Arles, a UNESCO World Heritage site that's home to millenia of history
- In Monte Carlo, you'll visit the 12th century Grimaldi Palace, the official home of the Prince of Monaco
- Discover glorious Florence, a UNESCO World Heritage site and home to five others: Piazza del Duomo (Pisa), Siena, San Gimignano, Pienza, and Val d’Orcia
- Spend a day in Rome and revel in the city’s magnificent monuments, including the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
- Fall in love with the villages of Amalfi and Positano, perched on the Amalfi Coast
- Stroll the medieval lanes of Taormina or maybe bear witness to a lava display by Mt. Etna in Sicily, home to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Agrigento, Syracuse and Pantalica, Val di Noto, and Villa Romana del Casale
- Travel back to Rome as you walk through the incredible ruins of ancient Ephesus
- Stop in Santorini and visit the whitewashed hilltop towns of Oia and Fira
Spend 10 nights aboard the Riviera and enjoy some of the finest accommodations and cuisine available at sea. Discover why Oceania Cruises has quickly become a UW favorite!
See below for each tour's brochure:
Reserve your space TODAY with this pre-registration form! (PDF)
Price: Cabin prices range from $3,499 (inside stateroom) - $7,099 (penthouse suite), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!