Accent on the Adriatic
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Spend seven nights aboard Oceania’s elegant Marina while cruising the Adriatic Sea. Visit fascinating ports-of-call in Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece and Italy, each with unique historical sites and culture.
- Visit the retirement palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, now a UNESCO World Heritage site, in Split
- Visit the 12th-century St. Tryphon Cathedral, another UNESCO World Heritage site in Kotor
- Take in the stunningly colorful buildings and Roman architecture in Durres
- Enjoy the olives groves, wildflowers and white sand beaches in the Old Town of Corfu, also a UNESCO World Heritage site
- The town of Taormina, built on a cliff, provides unrivalled views of the Ionian Sea
- Enjoy the famous limoncello in Sorrento, and explore the charming villages on the island of Capri
With all meals and entertainment on board included, the fun aboard your home-away-from-home on the Marina just may rival the beauty of the region. Make your reservation for a cruise filled with lifelong memories!Reserve your space TODAY with this pre-registration form! (PDF)
Cabins start at $2,499 per person (price includes airfare from most cities)
Single Supplement: Available upon request
Operator: Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!