Activity Level: Moderately Active
Join UW Lecturer Christine Ingebritsen and explore the Adriatic Sea’s stunning, island-studded Dalmatian Coast aboard the chartered M.S. Le Soléal on this seven-night cruise. Visit three countries and four UNESCO World Heritage sites while enjoying specially arranged lectures, an exclusive village forum with local residents and an on-board folk music performance.
- Take a city tour of Split, which includes a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site Diocletian’s Palace, featuring ruins dating to the third and fourth centuries
- Walk about the medieval town of Hvar, featuring centuries-old architecture
- Visit Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage site, a natural harbor on the secluded Adriatic coast of Montenegro and first settled in ancient Roman times
- Discover the city of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage site and home to a mix of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque churches, monasteries, palaces and fountains
- Take a trip back in time in the historic city of Trogir, a UNESCO World Heritage site and a medieval town that has remained remarkably in-tact throughout the centuries
- Explore Pula, known for its winemaking, majestic blue waters and the monumental Roman Arena
Enjoy seven nights aboard the five-star M.S. Le Soléal, with all meals included. Don’t miss out on this splendid coastline, so book your reservation while there’s still space!
Cabins start at $4,895 per person
Single Supplement: See brochure for details
Operator: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!