University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Special UW pricing extended through November 15!
Cruise the picturesque Italian coastline and stop in sun-kissed Greece on this UW luxury cruise! It’s hard not to relax and let yourself be pampered when you’re surrounded by the blue skies and turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
- Begin in Rome, a city that is truly an outdoor museum with one amazing historical piece of art after another
- Visit Dubrovnik -- known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic” -- and meander through the charming pedestrian-only Old Town
- Tour the remarkable ruins of Pompeii, or take a cooking class in Naples and learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan pizza
- Discover Moorish-influenced architecture in beautiful Positano, a gorgeous town perched on the Amalfi Coast
- While in Taormina, Sicily, tour the Greek Theatre and take in the stunning view of Mount Etna
- Soak up the sun in Corfu; relax at Dassia Beach or take a tour of the islands' palaces
- Spend a day at sea enjoying the luxurious amenities on the ship; relax at the spa or at one of the pool cabanas
- Your last port of call is enchanting Venice, home to famous St. Mark’s Square
Spend seven nights on Oceania’s Insignia, with all meals and on board entertainment included. This trip offers accessible luxury for those looking for that perfect Italian retreat. Make your reservation today!
Cruise cabin categories range from $2,499 - $5,599, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Available upon request
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruise Line
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!