Activity Level: Moderately Active
Leave your worries at the dock on this exhilarating cruise, with ports of call in vibrant Argentina, glamorous Uruguay and cosmopolitan Brazil!
Tour highlights include:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina shines with its European charm, delicious food and upscale boutiques.
- Montevideo's architecture showcases its history as a unique port and as Uruguay’s capital.
- Punta del Este, the Saint Tropez of South America, features public art as well as waterfront views.
- Sao Paulo, the largest city in Brazil, exudes its cosmopolitan influences with many immigrants from Africa, Asia and Europe. It's also home to part of the Atlantic Forest South-East Reserve.
- Paraty is known for the lush mountains that serve as this town's picturesque backdrop.
- Ilha Grande is a protected ecological area that can only be explored via foot, bike or boat.
- Rio de Janeiro, surrounded by rainforests and coastlines, will leave you humming about the beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema.
Your trip includes 12 nights aboard the Regatta, all meals and entertainment on board, and the services of a Go Next program manager. Book your stateroom now to experience the unique rhythm of South America!
Price: Cabin prices range from $3,999 (inside cabin) - $7,899 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities.
Operator: Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!