University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Special UW pricing extended through November 22!
Get a much-needed respite from the chilly winter weather on this cruise to the Caribbean! With each port surpassing the next in beauty, beaches and sun are sure to cure any winter blues.
Tour highlights include:
- Grand Turk, the capital of Turks and Caicos, is home to glistening white sand beaches and rich marine life.
- Take a trip back in time in San Juan, Puerto Rico. You'll explore Old San Juan while walking on its famous blue cobblestone streets.
- Philipsburg, the capital of Saint Martin, offers a colorful mix of Dutch and Caribbean influences.
- Take a dip in the turquoise waters off Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy.
- Tour Tortola, British Virgin Islands, which was settled by the infamous pirates Blackbeard and Captain Kidd.
- Take in the beauty of La Romana, Dominican Republic, which is a short distance from the charming European styled village, Altos de Chavón.
- Bask in the distinctive stylings of Nassau, Bahamas, known for Victorian-style mansions and cathedrals.
Enjoy this 10-night cruise aboard Oceania’s Riviera with all meals and entertainment included. Make your reservation today and discover the beauty and history of the Caribbean islands!
Reserve your space TODAY with this pre-registration form! (PDF)
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!