Activity Level: Moderately Active
What better way to avoid winter's chill than to cruise through the pristine islands of French Polynesia? Spend your days exploring the beautiful sights, or take time to soak up the sun on Tahiti's stunning white beaches. The choice is yours on this incredible cruise!
Trip highlights include:
- Walk the white sand beaches on Moorea, and take in the island’s stunning waterfalls
- Learn about the fascinating mythology and rich history of the island of Raiatea, dating back 1,000 years
- Experience a slice of quintessential French Polynesia on the island of Bora Bora, where bungalows stand perched above stunning blue water
- Take in one of the world’s highest waterfalls, Vaipo on Nuku Hiva, standing more than 1,100 feet
- Explore Hiva Oa, the island that painter Paul Gauguin made his final resting place
- Snorkel in one of the world’s largest lagoons in Rangiroa, where local farms produce the region’s famous pearls
Spend 10 nights aboard Oceania's Marina, where UW travelers will be treated to a private welcome reception and the services of a Go Next program manager.
Friends & family are welcome—you don’t have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!
Price: Cabin prices range from $3,299 (inside cabin) - $6,499 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities.
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!