University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Explore the nexus of Europe and Asia, where you'll discover a world at once exotic and engaging. The region features a rare mix of ancient ruins and stunning landscapes, as well as the dramatic Turquoise Coast. Drink in the sights, sounds and scents of alluring Turkey.
Tour highlights include:
- Dive into Istanbul, where you'll see sights like the Roman Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi.
- Discover the archaeological sites of Troy.
- Tour Istanbul’s renowned Spice Market, teeming with exotic spices, nuts and dried fruits from around the world.
- Visit the World War I Allied cemeteries at Gallipoli.
- Travel back to 1300 B.C. on a tour of Ephesus, the world’s best-preserved classical city.
- Sail in style aboard privately-chartered gulet yachts.
- Cruise the Turkish coast and stop along the way to swim, snorkel or sunbath at the Sunken Baths of Cleopatra.
- Spend three nights in the Mediterranean resort of Antalya.
This tour is one of our travelers' favorite destinations, selling out every year. Don’t miss your chance to join us on this incredible 15-day, small-group tour and experience your own Turkish delight!
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!