University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
With bustling cities, a celebrated history, and stunning landscapes, Ireland offers a lifetime of unforgettable memories. With this exciting tour, you'll travel from Dublin to Galway, Killarney to Kilkenny, castles to churches. Wherever you go, you'll learn about the ancient lore and exciting modern day life of this picturesque country.
- Visit Trinity College in Dublin, home of the Book of Kells and the famous St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Head west to Galway, the region often considered the "most Irish part of Ireland."
- See primitive stone forests, early Christian churches, and medieval castles at Inismor, part of the Aran Islands.
- Enjoy dinner at a local farmhouse outside Killarney.
- Visit the ruins of the 15th-century castle in the charming town of Blarney, kiss its celebrated stone and shop a selection of Irish crafts at the Blarney Woolen Mills.
- Take a walking tour of Kilkenny, including the 12th-century Kilkenny Castle, and marvel at the city's buildings.
- Consider an optional, four-day extension to Northern Ireland and visit Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO world heritage site, as well as the lively capital city, Belfast.
Join us and discover the culture, history and beauty of the "Emerald Isle!"
$3,495 land only or $4,658 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $363 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $895
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!