University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Pearls of Antiquity: Cruise from Istanbul to Athens
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Journey to a region where East truly meets West on this cruise from Turkey to Greece. Explore the area’s highlights from exotic Istanbul to Grecian architectural wonders that continue to surpass our imaginations!
Trip highlights include:
- Begin your trip with two nights in Istanbul, visiting fascinating sites like the Blue Mosque
- Visit the remains of a Venetian castle on the mythic island of Lemnos
- Walk through the stunning Acropolis in Pergamon
- Spend a day discovering Mykonos, taking in the beautiful white houses and 16th century windmills
- In Athens, visit the Parthenon, a lasting symbol of Grecian power
- Enjoy fascinating lectures by noted scholars on local topics
Spend your first two nights in Istanbul at the deluxe Crowne Plaza and ten nights aboard the premium-class MV Aegean Odyssey. Make your reservation today!
Cabin prices start at $3,995 (inside cabin) - $8,100 (owner’s suite), depending on cruise category. Special airfares are available, including a rate of $795 from Seattle.
Single Supplement: Call for details
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!