University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
A Taste of Europe
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Celebrate the exceptional sights and flavors of Europe on this breathtaking tour. Enjoy wonderful regional specialties of food and wine and visit some of the most exciting ports of call of France, Spain and Portugal! Visit dramatic castles, cathedrals and vineyards, all while enjoying the convenience of small luxury ship cruising.
Trip highlights include:
- Wind through the narrow abbey walkways at Mont Saint Michel, a stunning island commune
- Visit the Bordeaux wine region, consisting of 270,00 acres of land and over 5,000 wine chateaux
- Tour Bilbao, a city where old truly meets new, with striking modern architecture and over 700 years of history
- Stop at the famous Santiago de Compostela; the cityís church has been a pilgrimage site since the 9th century
- Spend a day in the Vila Nova de Gaia quarter in Oporto, known for its Port wine cellars
- Explore beautiful whitewashed Barrio de Santa Cruz in Seville; donít forget to try the areaís tapas bars
Spend 10 nights aboard the elegant Nautica, enjoying outstanding cuisine, entertainment and much more. Sign up for shore tours in each port of call or spend time sightseeing on your own. Book your reservation while space is available!
Cabin prices range from $3,999 (inside cabin) - $7,399 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Not available with Oceania Cruises
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!