Provence: Adventures in International Living
Activity Level: Moderately Active
We are thrilled to offer a unique living experience in one of the most picturesque areas of France – Provence! Reside for a month in your own apartment in Aix-en-Provence’s beautiful and historic Old Town and immerse yourself in the lifestyle, customs, history and cuisine of this incredible region.
Tour highlights include:
- Explore the Luberon valley, Avignon, Châteauneuf-du-Pape and Marseille
- Enjoy painting classes and art lectures that will awaken your ‘inner artist’
- Practice your French through 12 hours of weekly immersion language classes
- Join optional organized walks to explore the countryside
- Participate in seminars and wine tasting excursions
- Visit local markets and hone your shopping skills
- Learn French cooking skills in classes featuring local recipes and ingredients
Your apartment building, recently renovated, is modern and stylish and located a short stroll away from the fountains and cafes of Cours Mirabeau. Come discover why this area is a top retirement haven for people from around the world.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!