University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Discover Southeast Alaska
Activity Level: Moderately Active
The inexorable forces of nature are on full display in Alaska – mountains eroded by the crushing force of massive glaciers, icebergs crowding cold, aquamarine seas, the cycles of plants and animals compressed into the scant weeks of an arctic summer. Navigate the waterways in luxury aboard the Admiralty Dream where you will encounter abundant wildlife, breathtaking peaks and fjords, and ice-blue glaciers of unfathomable proportions.
Trip highlights include:
- Discover Glacier Bay National Park, accompanied by a park ranger
- Spot Humpback whales and other marine wildlife as you cruise the coast of Baranof Island
- Pass through Tracy Arm and take in the hundreds of waterfalls spilling off high granite cliffs
- Watch the Twin Sawyer Glaciers as they calve icebergs into the fjord
- Travel aboard the deluxe 66-guest Admiralty Dream, perfect for adventure in the wilderness waterways with its shallow draft and stately pace of cruising
- Enjoy a day of kayaking as you get up-close to the natural wonders
Cabin prices range from $2,495 - $6,995 depending on category, cruise only
Single Supplement: See tour brochure for details.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!