Activity Level: Mildly Active
The best of Northern Europe is discovered on this voyage aboard Oceania Cruises’ luxurious Marina. See onion-domed cathedrals, Baroque palaces, medieval towns, and stunning harbors as you take in Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Gdansk and Berlin.
Trip highlights include:
- Spend a day discovering Stockholm, including medieval Old Town and the elegant Royal Palace
- Stroll the lovely parks of Helsinki and enjoy the city’s stunning modern architecture
- Explore breathtaking St. Petersburg and cruise its canals or enjoy the art delights of the Hermitage
- Discover the beautifully preserved medieval town of Tallinn and its Guild Houses, Baroque palaces, famous Apothecary shop and exquisite Town Hall
- Witness the rich spectacle of Gdansk, the birthplace of the Solidarity movement
- Take a scenic drive to Berlin to savor its historic landmarks, including Brandenburg Gate
Spend ten nights aboard the luxurious, yet intimate Marina. You’ll savor incredible cuisine with your choice of six distinctive open-seating restaurants. Be entertained by critically acclaimed headline performers, and so much more. Discover for yourself why Oceania cruises are a UW favorite!
Ranges from $3,999 - $7,699 with group air, depending on cabin category
Single Supplement: Not available with Oceania Cruises
Operator: Oceania & Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!