University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Extraordinary Islands by Private Jet
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Join a unique 23-day adventure to remarkable islands that have fired the imagination of countless explorers throughout history.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Meet the colorfully adorned tribes of Papua New Guinea and enjoy the famous hospitality of the people of Samoa.
- Be welcomed into a remote village in Fiji, and admire the graceful splendor of Balinese dancers.
- Encounter unique wildlife such as the “stingless” jellyfish of Palau, the majestic manta rays of the Maldives, the proboscis monkeys of Brunei, the leaping lemurs of Madagascar, and the sacred elephants of Sri Lanka and Bali.
- Swim among the “floating gardens” of Palau and take in the dramatic limestone tsingy of the Anjajavy Peninsula.
- Marvel at the terraced rice paddies and mist-covered jungles of Bali, and relax in your own private overwater villa in the Maldives.
Our specially outfitted Boeing 757 private jet is ideally suited for this remarkable expedition. The interior has been customized and refitted to provide the ultimate in comfort and convenience, accommodating only 78 passengers in 2x2 custom VIP seats. We fly direct and avoid layovers, allowing us the freedom to make the most of our adventures on land. Throughout the journey, you will be accompanied by an experienced expedition staff, including a trip physician and a private chef, and world-class experts in ornithology, evolutionary ecology, and anthropology.
$69,950 per person, double occupancy
Single Supplement: $8,500
Operator: TCS & Starquest Expeditions
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!