Villages & Vineyards of Argentina & Chile
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Beginning in Buenos Aires, embark on a quest to delight your palette and learn about the famous wines from Argentina & Chile. Explore the rich European culture of this region as you travel throughout the Andes Mountains traveling the famous wine roads of Mendoza and Santa Cruz.
Trip highlights include:
- Stroll along the wide boulevards of Buenos Aires and admire the architecture in the Plaza de Mayo
- Visit a Mendoza esteemed bodega for a guided winery tour and wine tasting
- Discover the remote village of Valle de Uco and enjoy tastings of local vintages
- Journey across the Andes and through the scenic Potrerillos and Uspallata valleys
- Tour the Moneda Palace and the Plaza de Armas of Santiago
- Visit the wine cellars of Casillero del Diablo and Concha y Toro in the Chilean village of Pirque
Throughout your journey, you’ll also enjoy informative, educational programs presented by local experts. Let the adventure begin!
$4,795 land only, (VAT is an additional $295)
Single Supplement: $1,145
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!