University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Sorrento: Alumni Campus Abroad
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Why not extend your time in Southern Italy and combine this trip with our Apulia trip between Sept. 24 and Oct. 2? Call us for more details.
Escape to the sun kissed Amalfi Coast where delicious cuisine, fascinating culture and remarkable history await. Discover Italy’s southern peninsula with visits to the area’s highlights and the unique opportunity to meet local experts.
Trip highlights include:
- Marvel at the vertical cliff town of Positano
- Visit a local cheese farm in Salerno and enjoy fresh mozzarella made from buffalo milk
- Learn about one of the oldest cities in history, Naples, while exploring the Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- Tour the fascinating city of Pompei
- During a full day in Capri, take in the limestone cliffs and Arco Naturale
- Taste the local limoncello, while visiting the local craft shops in Sorrento
Spend seven nights at the deluxe Hotel Plaza Sorrento, only steps away from the town’s main square, Piazza Tasso. Space is limited, so make a reservation to see southern Italy while you can!
$2,795 land only
Single Supplement: $525
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!