South Africa by Ship
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Discover the staggering diversity of South Africa in the comfort of the ultra-luxurious, six-star Silver Wind. This comprehensive voyage introduces you to the country’s kaleidoscope of geologically different landscapes, unique wildlife, first-class cities and fascinating history and culture.
Tour highlights include:
- Eleven nights aboard the all-suite, 290-guest Silver Wind
- Choose from a wide variety of optional excursions available in exciting ports of call:
- Cape Town – the ‘Garden City’ of South Africa with its towering Table Mountain
- Port Elizabeth – gateway to exciting safari game-viewing options
- Maputo – capital of Mozambique with a rich architectural heritage
- Richards Bay – gateway to both the Phinda Game Reserve and the iSimangaliso Wetland Park
- Durban – a modern city and entry point for visiting Gorah Elephant Camp
- East London – a multicultural river port known for fantastic white beaches
Take this luxurious cruise and explore the best of South Africa’s eastern coastline. It will be an adventure to remember for a lifetime!
Cabin prices range from $6,395 - $8,420 depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for details
Operator: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!