University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Treasures of Peru
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Peru draws those eager to learn about the distant past and encounter a fascinating present. Journey to some of the country’s highlights, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca, and marvel at the riches of an intriguing land somewhat off the beaten path.
Trip highlights include:
- Tour colonial Lima and visit the renowned ceramics collection at the Larco Herrera Museum
- Visit the village of Chinchero, glimpsing Peruvian daily life
- Barter for local handicrafts at the colorful Indian market at Pisac
- Travel by train to Machu Picchu, and explore the enigmatic ruins
- Walk through the beautiful city of Cuzco and have lunch in a local Peruvian home
- Visit the Floating Islands of Los Uros and Isla Taquile in Lake Titicaca
- Explore the mysterious burial towers at Sillustani overlooking Lake Umayo
We’re bringing back this popular tour for those that want to explore the wonders of Peru. From the high peaks of the Andes to the shores of Lake Titicaca, you will not want to miss out on this UW Alumni Tours’ favorite.
$3,195 land only. $4,439 with group air from Seattle. (Group air includes $844 in airline taxes and departure fees)
Single Supplement: $995
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!