Discovering Eastern Europe
Activity Level: Moderately Active
We invite you to venture back to the old country on this Eastern Europe tour that takes you across five countries, rich in political and cultural history. This tour provides ample opportunities for those seeking an educational experience and the chance to discover this fascinating part of Europe.
Trip highlights include:
- Tour the revitalized city of Warsaw, which has maintained its unique flavor despite being bombed in World War II
- Experience the haunting stillness of Auschwitz concentration camp
- Visit the historic building and monuments in the Old Town of Krakow, now a UNESCO cultural site
- Spend a full day exploring beautiful Budapest, the “Paris of the East”
- Take in the magnificence of the grand marble staircase while visiting the Vienna Opera House
- Tour Prague’s Hradcany Castle district, site of the stunning 9th century castle
- Walk through Prague’s Old Jewish Cemetery, where generations lay buried upon one another
Spend 17 exciting days exploring a variety of sights from lavish castles to historical old towns to multiple UNESCO World Heritage sites. In order to maximize the experience of each traveler, this trip is limited to 24 guests. We hope you can join us!
$3,595 land only. $5,097 with group air from Seattle. (Group air includes $702 in airline taxes and departure fees)
Single Supplement: $1,195
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!