University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Cruise the Yangtze River, visit the incredible Terra Cotta warrior complex, walk on the Great Wall, all of this and much, much more is included as part of this fascinating tour.
Here are just some of the tour highlights:
- Beijing – Visit to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Ride in a rickshaw through Beijing’s ancient “hutongs”
- Taste the local cuisine with a traditional Peking Duck dinner
- See and learn about pandas at the Chongqing zoo
- Learn about the incredible Three Gorges Dam project
- Enjoy a Chinese acrobatic show
- Walk amidst the scenic pools and walkways of the 16th-century Yu Yuan Garden
- Stroll along the Bund and enjoy the sights and sounds of cosmopolitan Shanghai
$3,195 land only. $4,179 with group air from Seattle. (Air price includes $484 in airline taxes and departure fees).
Single Supplement: $995
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!