University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Patagonian Frontiers: By Land & Sea
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Discover the diversity of South America and enjoy the rare privilege of face-to-face encounters with two of the world’s last great frontiers: the majestic fjords and glaciers of Southern Patagonia and the dramatic scenery of Torres del Paine.
Trip highlights include:
- Enjoy a tango performance at legendary Esquina Carlos Gardel
- Visit Magdalena Island, home to more than 120,000 penguins
- Explore the rivers, peaks, lakes and forests of Tierra del Fuego National Park
- At Cape Horn National Park, see where the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans merge
- Spend a day at Torres del Paine, one of the most unspoiled nature preserves on Earth
- Glacier-topped volcanoes and cobalt lagoons are what you will marvel at in the Vicente Rosales National Park
- Tour the Chilean capital of Santiago
With 15 nights’ accommodations and three nights aboard the gorgeous Via Australias, your South American journey is sure to be memorable and exciting. This tour is limited to 12-24 guests, so make your reservations soon!
$6,395 land only or $7,651 with group air from Seattle. (Group air price includes $756 in airline taxes and departure fees)
Single Supplement: $2,495
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!