Australia & New Zealand
Activity Level: Moderately Active
The Lands Down Under offer an astounding variety of sights and experiences. From the spectacular Great Barrier Reef to the storied Outback to sophisticated Sydney; Australia will leave you breathless. In neighboring New Zealand, snow-capped Mt. Cook, breathtaking Milford Sound and charming Queenstown will all delight you.
Tour highlights include:
- Outside of Kuranda, descend to Tjapukai Aboriginal Culture Park via the gondolas of Skyrail
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest living organism and richest marine resource, from a semi-submersible vessel
- Enjoy a traditional dinner in the “bush” of Alice Springs
- Watch the sun set over the sandstone monolith of Ayers Rock at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Tour Sydney’s Opera House and take a lunch sightseeing cruise around Sydney Harbour
- Cruise through Milford Sound and learn about the nature and wildlife of these breathtaking fjords
- See the geyers, bubbling mud pools and hot thermal springs of Rotorua
- Embark on a panoramic city tour of Auckland, featuring the War Memorial Museum, Auckland Harbour and the America’s Cup Village.
This combination of two great South Pacific destinations, introduces you to the best places to see and visit in both Australia and New Zealand. We hope you’ll join us on this itinerary that we’re offering for the first time. And as always, our trips with Odysseys Unlimited are limited to 24 guests so sign up today!
$8,393 with group air from Seattle. Land only not available. (Group air includes $898 in airline taxes and departure fees)
Single Supplement: $2,195
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!