University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Start the New Year on a different note — explore the wonders of Central and South America while aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. This warm-weather itinerary includes the beautiful beaches of Grand Cayman, the tropical rainforests of Costa Rica, the famous Panama Canal, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu and much more!
Tour highlights include:
- Explore underwater life while snorkeling or riding a semi-submersible sub while in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.
- Enjoy your time in Cozumel ATVing through the jungle or relaxing poolside at a beach club.
- Experience the power of the restored temples and plazas of Cahal Pech while in Belize City.
- Sail along the Rio Dulce to Lake Izabal amongst the tropical forest and Mayan Villages.
- Ride horseback along the luxurious beaches of Roatan, or partake in other Honduras adventures.
- Take a day trip to the capital city of Quito, located 9,200 feet above sea level and soak in the beauty of lakes, volcanoes and mountains.
- Spend the day taking in the wonders of Machu Picchu, the “Lost City of the Incas.”
The high-quality service of Oceania Cruises paired with the unique ports of call is an opportunity unlike any other. Don’t miss out on this incredible adventure!
A very high quality cruise. Accommodations on the ship were exceptional. Excursions were well-planned and informative.
David, ’69, ’76 & Peg, ’76, Engel
Mediterranean Pearls 2011
Cabin prices start at $3,850 (inside cabin) - $8,850 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for details
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!