Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by June 20, 2012 to receive the special 2-for 1-rates, along with FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
Dreaming about white sandy beaches, turquoise blue waters and swaying palm trees? This is the itinerary for you! The islands of French Polynesia epitomize the paradisiacal postcard views of the South Pacific. From Bora Bora with its deep blue lagoon and lush mountains, to the pristine white beaches of Raiatea, to the colorful sea life of Rangiora, this trip will enchant your senses while you cruise aboard the luxurious Marina.
Trip highlights include:
- Swim, snorkel or enjoy other water activities in the sparkling blue lagoon of Bora Bora
- Visit a vanilla plantation or a pearl farm on the stunning island of Raiatea
- Hike up to the Afareaitu Waterfalls on Moorea or walk the white sand beaches
- Explore Huahine by bicycle or maybe take a shark-feeding excursion
- Wander the black sand beaches of Nuku Hiva or go on an adventurous 4x4 excursion around the island
- On Hiva Oa, visit Paul Gauginís house and the museum devoted to his art
- Dive with manta rays or relax on a pink sand beach on Rangiroa
Spend 11 nights experiencing the exceptional service and relaxing ambiance of Oceania Cruises. In a very competitive cruise industry, discover why our UW travelers are making an Oceania cruise part of their annual travel plans.
Cabin prices start at $3,117 (inside cabin) - $6,617 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for details
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruise Line
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!