University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Canada & New England, Fall Foliage
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by March 16, 2012 to receive the special 2-for 1-rates, along with FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
Experience the vibrant fall colors of Canada and New England on the beautiful Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. Visit historic cities and picturesque ports in Quebec , Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Trip highlights include:
- Meander the ancient streets of Quebec City and admire the gables and turrets of the grand Chateau Frontenac
- Continue on to Newfoundland with stops in Stephenville on the shores of Bay St. George and Corner Brook, whose downtown area features a unique selection of gifts and crafts
- Sail to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the "Birthplace of Confederation," and stroll down historic Great George Street
- Take in the quaint charm of Maine’s Bar Harbor before entering Canada in Halifax, Nova Scotia, a beautiful modern port city
- Experience the colors of New England in Newport, Rhode Island
Create wonderful memories by inviting your friends and family to join you on this incredible cruise. Oceania cruises have proven to be very popular with UW alumni and friends, so we encourage you to make an early reservation.
Cabin prices range from $3,999 (inside cabin) - $7,199 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for information
Operator: Go Next and Oceania Cruise Line
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!