University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Mildly Active
The balmy “aloha spirit” of Hawaii beckons! With the all-inclusive Safari Explorer as your home and an experienced naturalist as your guide, you’ll explore secluded coves, bays and the pristine islands by foot, kayak, sailboat or motor launch. Along the way, you’ll experience traditional Hawaiian culture and the natural wonders of this tropical paradise.
Tour highlights include:
- Spend seven nights on the 36-guest, all-inclusive Safari Explorer and enjoy gourmet meals and many amenities, such as an on deck hot tub and sauna
- Take a variety of guided hikes into the lush Hawaiian landscape
- Cruise in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary for a front-row seat to see a variety of marine life
- Meet the people of Molokai and indulge in several hands-on activities during your visit
- Dock outside of Lanai and choose to snorkel, kayak or sail to explore the surrounding area
- Hike the Laparuse Trail (King’s Highway ) to view ancient Hawaiian ruins
- Experience night snorkeling off the coast of Maui
If you crave a combination of warm-weather outdoor activities, along with plenty of relaxation time, give yourself a treat next winter and join UW alumni and friends on our first adventure to the Hawaii Islands.
Cabin prices will vary depending on the cabin category, plus air
Single Supplement: TBA
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!