Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by December 29, 2011 to receive the special 2-for-1 rates, FREE 1 night hotel stay and FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
*Leave the U.S. on June 3 to take advantage of the FREE hotel night offer.
Acquaint yourself with the treasured landmarks, exotic structures and amazing wonders of Spain, Morocco and Portugal as you cruise around the magnificent Iberian Peninsula aboard the luxurious Nautica. From Barcelona, through the Strait of Gibraltar, down to the Canary Islands and back up to Lisbon, this exciting itinerary awaits your participation!
Tour highlights include:
- Begin your adventure with one night in Barcelona where you might visit the old Gothic Center and stroll down the Ramblas
- Admire the magnificent Cathedral of Palma de Malloraca, and then navigate the narrow, quiet streets in the old city and discover a taste of local life
- Learn about the local arts of Valencia by visiting a few of its many museums
- Feel Moorish history come alive at the palace of Alhambra in legendary Granada
- Ride the cable car up to Monte for breathtaking views of Motril or drive out to the cliffs of Cabo Girao and enjoy a visit to a quaint fishing village
- Wander the twisting streets of Santa Cruz, packed with traditional old houses, impressive Renaissance churches and colonial mansions
- Explore the caves and white beaches on the volcanic island of Lanzarote
- Visit the 16th-century Kasbah of Agadir
Let Oceania Cruises’ wonderful Riviera be your home away from home while you spend 12 nights aboard enjoying fine dining and other five-star amenities!
Cabin prices start at $4,799 (inside cabin) - $8,599 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for details
Operator: Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!