University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by December 15, 2011 to receive the special 2-for-1 rates, FREE 1-night hotel stay and FREE airfare from major U.S. cities. Rates have just been reduced by another $500 per stateroom! New starting price is $3,299.
*Leave the U.S. on May 12 to take advantage of the FREE hotel night offer.
History springs to life on this extraordinary voyage that reflects the heart and soul of the Mediterranean. Uncover cultural and historical treasures as you sail the shores of Greece, Turkey, Italy and France aboard a vessel that offers one of the best cruising experiences at sea, Oceania Cruise’s Nautica.
Tour highlights include:
- Begin your adventure with one night in Athens and explore ancient sites such as the Parthenon
- Stop in Santorini where you might visit the whitewashed hilltops towns of Oia and Fira
- Travel back to Roman times as you walk through the incredible ruins of ancient Ephesus
- Stoll the medieval lanes of Taormina or maybe bear witness to a lava display by Mt. Etna
- Be enchanted by the villages of Amalfi or Positano
- Spend a day in Rome and revel in the city’s magnificent monuments, such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
- Discover glorious remnants of the Renaissance – the Duomo, the Baptistery, Michelangelo’s David, the Uffizi Gallery –in Florence
- Admire the Tuscany’s countryside as you travel to visit Siena and San Gimignano
Spend 10 nights aboard the Nautica and enjoy some of the finest accommodations and cuisine available at sea. Discover why Oceania Cruise Line has quickly become a UW favorite!
NEWLY REDUCED: Cabin prices start at $3,299 (inside cabin) - $6,499 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for details
Operator: Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!