Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by September 14 to receive the special 2-for-1 rates and FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
Experience the romance and magic of Italy’s west coast cities and towns and the charms of France’s Provence as you sail from Athens to Barcelona aboard the elegant, mid-sized Marina. End-of-season travel rewards you with a slower pace and more elbow room to explore the Italian treasures of Sorrento, Capri, Rome, Florence, and Pisa and the French port of Marseilles.
Tour highlights include:
- Immerse yourself in ancient Greek history by exploring the awe-inspiring Acropolis with its Parthenon and temples.
- Spend a day at sea enjoying the Marina’s many amenities. Cooking classes, art lessons, spa treatments or just relaxing on deck – the options seem endless
- Learn the fascinating history of Pompeii as you walk the excavated paths originally covered by the lava of Mount Vesuvius
- Take an excursion to the island of Capri and discover why it’s a playground for the rich and famous
- See Pisa’s main square with its campo, Leaning Tower and baptistery – an extraordinary collection of Romanesque splendor
- Appreciate the Renaissance architecture and art in Florence with the Duomo, Michelangelo’s David, and the Uffizi Gallery. Or tour the Tuscan countryside and surrounding towns of Siena and San Gimignano
- Visit the quaint fishing visit of Cassis or venture into the Provencal countryside to stroll through Avignon and see the Palace of the Popes
Life aboard the Marina is luxury cruising at its best--truly comfortable and intimate. So let yourself be pampered during a well-deserved break from your hectic everyday life on this fabulous European vacation.
Cabin prices start at $1,499 (inside cabin) - $4,899 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for details
Operator: Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!