University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Cruise Through the Lesser Antilles
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Leave winter behind and warm up to a week of pristine beaches, incredible natural surroundings and colorful colonial towns on this seven-night cruise to the Lesser Antilles’ Windward and Leeward islands. Take in stunning sights along the way and delight in the sounds of the islands—calypso and reggae—while in port. At sea, enjoy six-star service aboard the intimate, all-suite m.v. Silver Cloud, including a personal butler, 24-hour room service and complimentary fitness classes.
Tour highlights include:
- Browse the public market in Castries, St. Lucia. Open six days a week, this market is the most fascinating in the West Indies.
- Known as the “Spice Isle,” St. George’s, Grenada, treats visitors to lush vegetation, mountainous terrain and fragrant spice trees (St. George’s is a leading source of different spices, including nutmeg, cloves, allspice, cinnamon and cocoa).
- Hobnob with the “beautiful people” in Gustavia, St. Bart’s, long considered a playground for the rich and famous, with its white-sand beaches, gourmet dining and high-end designer shops.
- Enjoy the shopping, the nightlife and the casinos of Philipsburg, St. Maarten, capital of the island’s Dutch side and the most popular port for cruise ships.
- Learn about local art and history at the Elaine Ione Sprauve Museum in Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI, or dive into snorkeling and other water sports.
- Savor gourmet meals and complimentary beverages throughout the cruise, including wines with lunch and dinner.
- Extend your fun with a pre-cruise option to Bridgetown, Barbados, or a post-cruise option to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Trade in your mukluks for flip-flops and shake off winter’s chill on this fabulous Lesser Antilles cruise!
Cabin prices range from $3,558 to $4,683, depending on cruise category, plus additional taxes and air fare.
Single Supplement: Varies depending on cruise category
Operator: Gohagan & Company
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!