University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Amsterdam, Bruges, Brussels and Paris...journey through four European cities steeped in art, architecture, history, centuries-old crafts, food, culture and more. From medieval Bruges to romantic Paris, this is a tour guaranteed to dazzle all five senses. Resistance is futile, so leave your cares behind!
Tour highlights include:
- Glide along Amsterdam’s historic canals, walk the famed Red Light District, view Dutch masters at the Rijksmuseum or Van Gogh masterpieces at the museum next door
- What’s more Dutch than a windmill? Hop a boat to Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where 19 medieval windmills are still in use
- Discover why Bruges is the world’s chocolate capital; learn about the art of making lace
- Savor the architectural pleasures of Brussels (Town Hall, medieval guild houses) as well as its gustatory ones (Belgian beer, waffles, French fries)
- Hit the highlights of Paris (Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysees) and fall in love with the City of Lights for the first time...or all over again
- Get your art fix at the Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Musee de Cluny and others, or take the metro out to the Palace of Versailles
- Spend even more time on your own in Paris with an optional two-day extension
Enjoy this sampler of European culture, cuisine and comfort. Don’t miss it!
$3,495 land only or $4,295 with group air from Seattle
Single Supplement: Approximately $1,295
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!