Classic Greek Isles
Activity Level: Mildly Active
See Greece in all its glory, from Athens, the cradle of civilization, to history-rich Crete and points in between. Cruise the azure waters of the Aegean Sea aboard the intimate Harmony V and bask in a 13-day adventure to whitewashed islands where the sun shines, the sea provides and tradition prevails.
Tour highlights include:
- Visit Athens and step back in time when you tour the Acropolis and Parthenon
- Spend a full day exploring beautiful, ancient Delphi, where the Oracle representing Apollo presided over the ancient world
- Discover picturesque Santorini – the southernmost of Greece’s Cycladic Islands – where can appreciate in person the stunning whitewashed, cliff-top villages so familiar from postcards
- Wander carefree in Hydra’s car-free town center
- Visit the ruins at Mycenae, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and learn about the ancient city that contributed to the development of classic Greek culture and figures in Homer’s Iliad and The Odyssey
- Enjoy an eight-day, seven-night stay aboard the mega-yacht Harmony V; with only 25 cabins this tiny vessel strikes a balance between traditional cruising and private yachting
- Optional post-tour extension to Istanbul, Turkey
Swim the Aegean, explore archaeological sites and discover much, much more on this fabulous Grecian adventure!
$4,395 land only or $5,395 from Seattle with group air package
Single Supplement: $1,895
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!