Mayan Mystique…aboard Oceania’s Regatta
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by October 13, 2011 to receive the special 2-for 1-rates, along with FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
Discover Eastern Central America from the comfort of the elegant Marina, Oceania Cruises’ newest ship. Depart from Miami and cruise to ports of call in Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize and Grand Cayman Island, all while enjoying the luxurious accommodations and exceptional service of Oceania Cruises.
Trip highlights include:
- Visit Ernest Hemingway’s home in Key West or visit the Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Explore the ancient Maya ruins of Costa Maya, many still being excavated today
- Relax on the beach or maybe swim and snorkel the shallow reefs of Roatan
- Take a flight to Flores to visit the incredible and mysterious temples of Tikal
- In Belize City, visit the Mayan museum with its ancient artifacts or join a jungle excursion to search for local wildlife
- Stroll the vast beach or explore the jungle on an ATV in Cozumel
- Swim with stingrays, visit a turtle farm or just enjoy the exquisite white sand beach of George Town.
On this exciting itinerary, enjoy your vacation your way by joining an interesting array of excursions or by making your own arrangements in each port. The choice is yours when you cruise with Oceania Cruises, a favorite of UW travelers for the past three years.
Cabin prices range from $1,499 (inside cabin) - $6,899 (penthouse), depending on cruise category, including roundtrip air from many major cities
Single Supplement: Call for Information
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruise Line
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!