University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Alaska's Inside Passage
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Alaska is a destination of superlatives – most rugged, most remote, most majestic. Blue-white glaciers, rushing waterfalls, huge icebergs, and abundant wildlife – this is wilderness at its best. And even better yet, you can explore this remote destination in the comfort of a small, deluxe vessel – the 36-guest Safari Explorer.
Trip highlights include:
- Enjoy lectures and excursions with onboard naturalists and local guides
- Spend two full days in Glacier Bay National Park, the gem of Alaska’s Inside Passage
- Hike through the lush beauty of the world’s largest temperate rainforest zone
- Ride aboard a skiff or paddle a kayak for up-close viewing of nature and wildlife
- Relax in spacious, all-outside staterooms with large windows
- Savor gourmet meals and fine wines in the atmosphere & exclusivity of a small yacht
- Experience a flexible itinerary designed to take advantage of viewing local wildlife
Cruising by small ship allows you to go places and see things that larger vessels can’t. The Safari Explorer can hug the shore for up-close viewing of wildlife and venture into remote outlets, bringing you close to massive glaciers and sparkling waterfalls. We are sharing this departure with our friends from the University of Michigan so don’t wait too long to make your reservation!
Cabin prices range from $5,995 - $10,595, depending on cruise category, cruise only
Single Price: $7,795
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!