Activity Level: Mildly Active
We’re introducing an exciting new concept in alumni educational travel—International Lifestyles Explorations. This first-of-its kind opportunity provides an authentic, extended introduction to living abroad by spending four weeks in a fully furnished apartment in a central location. Be the first to experience this new concept by getting to know the lovely, old world colonial town of Cuenca, Ecuador.
Trip highlights include:
- Private daily language and Ecuadorean culture instruction at the Simon Bolivar Spanish School
- Weekly lunches with local university students
- Visit the Museum of Indigenous Cultures and see its collection of pre-Columbian artifacts
- Enjoy Friday night dinners with fellow travelers and ex-pats now living in Cuenca
- Join optional excursions to Ecuador’s Pacific coast, Cajas National Park or Shabalula Ruins
Cuenca offers a combination of beauty, great weather, fabulous restaurants and cafes—all for an unbeatable price. Discover for yourself why this town is becoming a top retirement haven. Sign up today!
Apartments range from $2,995 - $3,195, plus air.
Price increases by $500 per person after October 26, 2010
Single Supplement: Ranges from $450-$695
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!